Beliefs and Values
- We believe that God is good, full of grace, mercy, and love
- We believe that God's love for the world is expressed by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, God's only Son.
- We believe that God's love communicated to us through the Holy Spirit empowers us to love God, our neighbors and ourselves.
- We show God's love to our community by embracing social justice and performing meaningful acts of kindness
- We embrace racial, cultural, and generational diversity
- We emphasize the thoughtful, rigorous study of scripture
- We hold to the belief that any and all questions are welcomed by God
- Through Christ's love and in warm acceptance of others, we are empowered by the Holy Spirit to develop a permission-giving atmosphere where disciples are trained, gifts discovered, and people centered ministries are created to reach our community, city, and beyond.